Wednesday, January 30, 2008

rave review for "What If Art..."


What a pleasant surprise to find this supportive message in my inbox today, in reaction to the LeopardFlip(tm) extravaganza What If Art Did Not Exist?:


"Wow, that is a cool use of Jing. I don't think I have seen anything unique like that yet."
-April Noren, Jing Developer,
TechSmith

Thanks, April! Funding for the next project may be only a heartbeat or two away. (I'm kidding.) In any case, I appreciate the feedback. It makes the moral perspiration; loss of income; and assorted, miscellaneous sacrifices so much easier to swallow.

In other news, mm reached a landmark single-day, unique-viewer total of 53 on January 28. Viewers have been served from networks as far off as Bangkok, Thailand; Caracas, Venezuela; London, England; and Invercargill, New Zealand.

Thanks to all, and let us know what you like and what you might rather not see.

No comments:

magnetic poetry